Osama bin Laden Quotes
FatherMohammed bin Awad bin Laden
SpouseAmal al-Sadah, Khadijah Sharif, Khairiah Sabar, Najwa bin Laden, Siham Sabar
Things Bet You Didn’t Know about Osama bin Laden
- Osama bin Laden’s father strived hard to make ends meet, until he got acquainted to the royal family of Saudi Arabia and turned Billionaire overnight.
- He despised music and did not prefer being a part of public gatherings. One of his associates recalled that bin Laden had once said, “Music is the flute of the devil.” However, Laden was apparently a fan of singer-songwriter Whitney Houston, and according to sources, he even wanted to marry her.
- According to sources, the ‘Al-Qaeda’ leader owned a large plantation in Abottabad where Marijuana was cultivated along with vegetables like potato and cabbage.
- This one might come as a surprise to those who are only aware of Osama's notorious side. The 'Al Qaeda' leader was apparently a great patron of soccer and was a staunch supporter of the renowned English club 'Arsenal'.
- After his death, the members of an American intelligence agency recovered a few hard drives belonging to Laden, which apparently consisted of a massive pornography collection.
- He was fascinated by cowboys and aspired to become one. Apparently, he owned over a dozen stallions and while riding them, Osama would wear a cowboy hat and shoot like the way the fictitious cowboy characters he saw on television would.
- He was always prepared to escape from the clutches of law and his preparedness included sewing money and phone numbers to his attire.